Monday, February 10, 2020

February Paper Door Kit

Happy Monday!  Whimsy Stamps Brand new February Paper Door kit is available. Check it out- Pets Woof

Here is my first card using this fun kit: 



This is so fun isn't it! A perfect valentine for a pet/dog lover.  

I pretty much used something from every piece of this kit.  I used the dies from the kit to make my own stencil with a stencil sheet for the background.  I used distress inks and a blending brush to color them.  I stamped and colored my pug with Copics and then cut him out (though I could have used the accompanying dies).  That pug face is so cute.  I used a glaze pen to shine up his eyes.  I used a bit of DP behind the pink strip of cardstock, perfect place for my pug to peak out from behind.  Lastly, I used the word dies with black cardstock for the "hugs and kisses."



Now if you didn't know, when you buy the kit, you get multiple PDF instructions kits. This is one of the instructions sheets with a picture tutorial of all the steps and a full list of supplies used. 

Here is a look at all the goodies in the kit: 



You can get the kit here- Pets Woof. Here are all the details in this kit:

Each kit is a $50+ retail value for only $29.95 plus shipping
EXCLUSIVE 6x6 Whimsy Stamps designer paper pack collections, fun and creative designs on heavy weight paper with a beautiful sheen - 24 double sided sheets
SPECIAL EDITION 4x6 clear stamp set "Wrinkles" created exclusively for PAPER DOOR
COMPLEMENTING "Wrinkles Outline Die Set", designed exclusively for PAPER DOOR
SPECIAL EDITION "Puppy Paws Die Set" introduced especially for PAPER DOOR
PRIVATE access to PDF files with step-by-step instructions for at least 4 different projects
We’ve made PAPER DOOR an easy and affordable way for you to enjoy a monthly card making kit:

NO minimums

NO subscriptions to commit to

NO wait lists to sweat out

NO multi-tier pricing

Each kit is a LIMITED EDITION and individual items may or may not be released at a later date. Supplies are limited so order yours today, and unlock your creativity with Whimsy Stamps PAPER DOOR kits!


I hope you enjoyed this post and have fun checking out the kit.