Tuesday, February 18, 2020

You Inspire Me!

Hey there!  I just wanted to pop in to share a fun card I made using Trinity Stamps products. It is a super fun shaker, one that is perfect for a crafty friend. 


I started by stamping the Crafty Heart on watercolor paper and using Zigs to color it.  Then I die cut it using the Trinity Nested Hearts.  I cut a layer of acetate as well.  I used two of the hearts to cut the blue cardstock to create a frame.  I put my shaker together using sequins.  I mounted the DP on the base.   It DP is from Simple Stories, I have been hoarding it for a while.  There is never enough rainbow paper.  I mounted the heart on that.  Then I used a banner die for the banner in the center and stamped the sentiment.


I think it turned out pretty.  Anything with rainbows! lol.  Thanks for checking it out.

Supplies used:


      Nested Heart Die                      Soapy Bubbles                     A Crafters Heart



1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun and creative card! YOU inspire me!