Saturday, February 22, 2020

Bring it back

Happy Saturday!  Time for a quick post and a fun card for the current Lawn Fawnatics challenge- Bring it back.



My bring it back item today is stickles!  I rarely use them, but they are fun to add some quick sparkle.  Here is my card:


The colors aren't my typical, but they are fun with the purple, orange and light orange/yellow. Here is how I made it: 
  • Started by stamping and coloring my images with Copics.  Cut them out and set them aside. I added some Wink of Stella to the unicorn's hair. 
  • Used my white card base and used circle stencils and distress inks to create the backdrop. 
  • I stamped the sentiments and the sparkle images on the base. 
  • I die cut the clouds and added wink of stella on those too.  
  • I mounted my various pieces with glue and foam tape. 
  • lastly, I added some stickles to the stamped sparkles. 
Here are a few shots where you can see some of the sparkles up close:


Here you can see it on the clouds:


I think it turned out pretty darn cute, better than I expected actually, I hope you like it too. 


Thank you so much for spending time with me today!

Supplies Used:



                      Cloudy Day Die                 Blending Buddy                A2 Foundation Circles


3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Well this is just adorable!

Gab said...

This is really pretty

Samantha Mann said...

awww! your unicorn card is darling!! LOOOOOVE how cute it is!!! and the stickles add so much whimsy! defintiely a huge fan! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)