Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Cone of FAME!

Howdy Peeps!  Feeling a little down in a dumps, maybe sick?  Well me and my sweet Pets Woof Paper Door Kit from Whimsy Stamps are here to give you a little pick me up!  

Check out this cute pug.  Cone of Shame?  No, this is a Cone of FAME... because he is so fantastically adorable!


This card was so easy to make!
  • First I stamped and die cut the pug from the Wrinkles Stamp and Die set on Copic friendly paper. 
  • I colored my pug with Copics (E31, C1, C3, C5, C7, Y13, Y15, BG10, Blender). 
  • I used a black glaze pen on his eyes to give them that shine. 
  • Next, I used a bit of the striped DP from the exclusive paper pack and adhered it to my white card base.  
  • I die cut a Tombstone Tag from Whimsy in this puppy DP.  I adhered this to the stripes. 
  • I die cut a basic circle in a coordinating bit of blue cardstock.  I put my pug in the center with some foam tape and stuck it to my base. 
  • Lastly, I die cut the small bone from the Puppy Paws dies, added a little shading with a copic and stamped the sentiment.  I adhered it to the card and done!
A close up view:


Seriously, these pugs are cuteness overload!  My husband doesn't like pugs (it's the snorting), but I bet I can get him to let me have one! ;)  Hahahahaha.

OK, so don't forget, the kit is available until it is sold out.  So hurry and get yours here!



Thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This would make anyone feel better, it's adorable!