Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Wheely Great!

You know, I just love me some Avery Elle stamps.  So when I saw the new Peek-a-Boo Fair, it was a must have for me!


Aren't they adorable?!  I love this ferris wheel, the cute unicorn and the cotton candy.  And the other critters are from the Peek-a-Boo Pals set.  I enjoyed making this card and coloring them.


I used my distress ink, blending brush and MFT stencil to make the background.  I die cut that layer using my Wonky Stitches.  Next I used my Misti and stamped the ferris wheel on it.  I stamped it out again on Copic friendly paper and began coloring.  I also stamped the pals on the same sheet, colored them and added highlights with a white gel pen.  Next, I fussy cut them out. I used glue and foam tape to mount them on the scene.  I mounted that on the card base.  I added this cute little banner from the top that is from Your Next Stamp.

That's it, just a quick post today to share this sweet card!  Thanks for the visit!



1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh good grief...could this be any cuter!! LOVE this Katie!! And thanks for your visit, I love it when you stop by XO