Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Thoughts and Smiles

Hello!  Just popping in today to share a card made with some new goodies from Whimsy Stamps.  


I used the new Happy Sky stamp set, which is beyond cute.  I stamped and colored them with my Copics.  I cut them out (just balloons and baskets) and set them aside.  I pulled out a bit of CS and die cut it with the Wavy Pierced Rectangles.  I stamped the images so I would have the balloon ropes, then I stamped the clouds using Versamark, then I embossed them.  I masked the clouds off and used distress oxides to create the sky.  I put a little light blue in the clouds to make the white pop.  Next, I added my balloons with foam tape.  Lastly, I added the sentiment and mounted it on a white base.


I love the sweet critters and the colors and the puffy clouds.  It all makes me smile.  I hope it makes you smile too.


           Happy Sky            Wavy Pierced Rectangles











1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is super cute Katie!