Monday, February 24, 2020

Snappy Birthday

Hey there!  I am back with another fun card today.  



This little gator is so cute! I really enjoyed making this card and shamefully, it is the first time I used this stamp set since I got it.  But that's ok.  I have finally inked it up and will be using it again.  

I made this my stamping and coloring my images with Copics, then fussy cutting them out.  Then I die cut the sun in yellow.  I was going to put it straight on the white but realized it needed a little something else, so I added a bit of distress ink in the background.  Then I mounted the yellow.  Stamped the wind for the hat from a very old lawn fawn set that has been discontinued.  I stamped the sentiment on a white strip and used my distress ink again.  I mounted the sentiment and then the gator and all his cute accessories. 


Well that was all, just a quick post today.  I hope you enjoyed and thank you for visiting me!

Entering this into:

Seize the Birthday- White Space



Supplies Used:

Later Alligator- Neat and Tangled



4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

He's a dapper little fella! This is fun Katie!

Diane said...

This is as cute as can be and what a fun sentiment too! Thank you for joining our challenge at Dies R Us!
Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}

shirley-bee said...

Fun card! I love his little bow tie. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)

Kathy Krug said...

love the bright colors and your layout. Cute. Thanks for sharing it with us at Dies R Us Challenge Blog. we hope you will join us for future challenges.

kathy
DRU DT