Saturday, December 22, 2018

Candy Cane Wishes

Oh boy, I am ready for some days off.  I am soooo weary by work and all the hustle and bustle of the season.  But it is Saturday!   woohoo!

Wanted to share a fun card featuring some SugarPea Designs.  This stamp set was love at first sight, and I still love it.  

I stamped and colored my image with my Copics.  Then I fussy cut the image out.  I pulled out some Doodlebug Designs DP, bright red with hearts and I added it as the first layer.  On top of that I added this Lawn Fawn Polaroid die cut and stamped  the sentiment, and put my little elf inlside.  I wanted to pull out the greens in the image so I added a couple bight green layers behind the red.  The last touch was adding the holly berry brad. 



I hope you like this card and I appreciate your visit.

Entering this into SugarPea’s Mix it up challenge.



3 comments:

Kerin said...

So cute! I love this elf too! Thanks for joining us this month at SugarPea Designs!

Lisa Elton said...

What a delightful card Katie, so sweet!

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Katie! Your little Polaroid of the elf is adorable! I love the way you colored the paint too - it still looks wet! Wonderful!