Friday, December 7, 2018

More Coffee!

Good Morning Friends!  

Trinity Stamps is participating in the Kat Scrappiness Blog Hop to support The Coffee Oasis and I am participating with them.  I created a card for the hop and you can see it on the Trinity Blog, but I also wanted to show it here.  And of course I am still participating in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Fall/Winter Blog Hop so why not a two-fer?!


I love this Seasonal Sweetheart set from Trinity! You'll notice that her arms and hands are movable so you can put something under them.  That is compliments of the accompanying die set.  So cool!

What actually started this card was this fun mitten DP from photoplay.  I  loved the mittens and I knew I wanted to use them.  So I die cut them using an Avery Elle die.  Next I decided to put a layer of  vellum on top.  I set that aside and stamped and colored my image.  I paper pieced the scarf.  The coffee cup that comes with the set is perfect and I stamped the tiny little candy cane. Next I decided she needed to stand in a snow drift, so I die cut this glitter paper using the Castle Scene Builder Die landscape piece.  I added this button with twine and then wanted to add some snowflakes so pulled out my Vanilla Sugar Snowflakes Embellishment mix.  



Here is a close up shot, isn't she cute!  I love the brights, they just make this so atypical and so cute!  Oh, and I added the sentiment, I forgot to say that.  On the inside I stamped "Warm & Cozy."


She reminds me a bit of my kiddo, after going to hunt for a Christmas Tree.  We stop and get the cutie some Cocoa. 

Well, I hope you enjoyed this post and will check out both hops and stop and donate  to The Oasis Coffee as they do such amazing deeds for youth!  You can learn more about them here  https://thecoffeeoasis.com/youth-programs/



Thank you for your visit today!  




39 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your card and that is such a cute girl image.

Hetty said...

Adorable and colorful!

Lisa Wade said...

Cute card. TFS Hugs & Blessings Lisa

~amy~ said...

awwwww...she's so CUTE.

Jeanne Packard said...

Such a cutie. Great color choices. Thanks and hugs

MadeByMeghanK said...

Just darling! She is so cute! I love the coloring!

Billie A said...

Sweet card. I like the cute image and card design.

Ink Stained Roni said...

Such a bright and beautiful card - she is just so cute!

Laura S. said...

Absolutely adorable card, love the bright pop of colors!

Debbie said...

Adorable!

Laura S. said...

loving this bright and bold card, the little girl is so pretty!

Lori Kobular said...

Love your bright and colorful card, that mitten paper is adorable!

Fikreta said...

Its super sweet card!
I like that cute girl!

Unknown said...

Adorable! I especially love those freckles.

Karenladd said...

That little girl is adorable and I hope there's cocoa in that go-cup!

Blue Marine Crafts said...

This is so adorable! Love all the bright colors!

mindy1414 said...

Your card is adorable! I love how it sounds like you just kept thinking of things to add as you went along and it all came out so awesome. Thanks for sharing it and for the inspiration.
(mardy14@bellsouth.net)

Dawn Marie said...

sweet card :)

Nadine Carlier said...

Adorable card!
Nadine - My Scrap n' Stuff

Barbara S said...

Such a sweet little girl standing in the snow. Delightful card!

Caren B said...

Great card, love the non-traditional bright colors!

Angeline Choo said...

This is so cute ! Love the little girl

Karen Letchworth said...

Darling card, Katie.

Lisa Byers said...

Very cute little girl!! I love your coloring!!

Lisa :) said...

your card and stamp are so cute!!

Gayle Bartholomew said...

This is such a cute, colorful card. Love the little girl holding the coffee.

Lady Joyful said...

Such a bright and happy card!

Lady Joyful said...

Such a bright and happy card!

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

I love all of the layers, and attention to detail. The bright colors are perfect too!

Linnea S said...

luv the detail like the candy cane on the cup!

Janis said...

Such pretty colors!! Sweet card.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Arianna Barbara said...

What a lovely card!!!

Lucy E. said...

What a cute card!

Dawn S. said...

Love all the details on your cute card!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

So cute, love the bright colors!

Andre M. said...

Such a cutie on this fun and festive card. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

Erin Reed said...

thanks for sharing your amazing inspiration, I just love your card!

Dandi93 said...

Cute card and sweet image... right down to the candy cane on her cup