Monday, December 24, 2018

Jolly

It is hard to believe tomorrow is Christmas.  Another year flown by!  Time to enjoy family and reflect on how fortunate I feel to have loved ones, friends, employment, stamps and craft supplies (ahem) and so much more!

I sent/gave out roughly 65 holiday cards this year, each one different.  I still have about a dozen (give or take) to share.  Here is one that is just cute as can be.  



This darling girl is from Trinity Stamps.  The cutest set called Seasonal Sweetheart.  She has many different goodies to hold, but this sweet bear is my personal fave.  The die cuts out her arms so they can open up for her to hold things.  I colored her with my Copics.  She is on top of a tag on which I stamped snowflakes and a portion of the sentiment.  The  “jolly” is die cut from Lil’ Inker Designs.  The perfectly matched paper is from Pinkfresh Studio and the card stock from SU!


My friend Laura says this girl reminds her of me.  Not sure why as I am not nearly this cute, but I will take it as a compliment! 


I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Eve if you celebrate!  Regardless of what you do or do not celebrate, wishing you a wonderful day and peaceful December!


No comments: