Sunday, December 23, 2018

Christmas Cookies

Happy Sunday!  Just a few days til Christmas!  Do you bake during the holidays?  We did this year and made a few different treats- chocolate chip (my hubby's version of holiday cookies), sugar cookies (including bigfoot in an ugly sweater), peanut butter chocolate fudge and peanut butter balls (those were my fave). 

This card was for a friend of my who does a whole lot of baking.  She is Novell of Novell's Nom Nom's and here cookies are delicious (way better than mine)!  You can check out her awesome Facebook page here


This is about 4.25 X 4.25 if I recall correctly.  I don't recall who make the DPs.  The wreath is from Gina Marie Designs cut in a light blue from SU!  The image is from Gerda Steiner and I colored it with my Copics in these light and fun colors and cut it out using my Scan n' Cut.


Isn't the little mousy cute?!  I stamped something on the inside as well:



OK, enjoy that holiday baking and thanks for your visit!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Perfect for Novell! That DP reminds me of Starbucks.

Anonymous said...

What's up, I would like to subscribe for this
blog to get latest updates, so where can i do it please assist.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh golly is this ever CUTE!!!