Friday, December 7, 2018

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop- Final Day!

Well, another year and another Coffee Lover's Blog Hop is coming to a close!  Did you enjoy it?  I did! I always do. 

Here is my grand finale card for the hop:  


SQUEAL!  I love me some Hello Bluebird and a Box die from Super Sponsor Lawn Fawn Box card.  And you probably noticed Ms. Claus has a cup of coffee in her hand.... of course.


This card is pretty self explanatory, the Lawn Fawn Die dies most of the work.  Aside from that, I stamped and colored the HB images with my copics.  The glittery paper is from Crafter's Companion.  The sky DP is from Lawn Fawn and the striped paper (red and white at the bottom) is from Bella Blvd.  For the trees, I only partially colored them and used a blender pen, ten I came back in with some stickles to create a snowy-like shimmer. Oh, and I used distress ink on the special delivery sentiment on the front. 


The best part of this card is that I gave this card to one of my co-workers so she could give it to her 3 year old grandson.  I think he will absolutely love it!  It is perfect for a little one!


Here is the final view where you get a close up of Ms. Claus.  I imagine she is thrilled to have her hubby out spreading joy to the children AND looking forward to enjoying a little quiet time. 

I hope you enjoyed this last hop card and the CLC Winter Hop!




12 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

That little three year old is going to love this! Incredibly cute Katie!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a darling scene and it is nice that Mrs. Claus is making sure Santa gets his coffee for his busy night.

Hetty said...

That box is so cute and awesome.
Beautifully made.

~amy~ said...

BOOM!
This is my FAV of yours for the hop! So FUN Katie!

Billie A said...

Beautiful project. Stunning coloring and design. Love the sweet images.

Laura S. said...

Katie, this is so fabulous, i see how much effort went into this, so fantastic!

Fikreta said...

its super amazing!

Karen Letchworth said...

Fabulous job, Katie!

scrappin' GA peach said...

I love this, Katie!! This set is on my wish list now :)

Cindy C. said...

This is awesomely fun and festive!!

Melissa said...

Love! Your coworker's 3 year old will love it!0

Dandi93 said...

Adorable and super fun scene Katie...