Sunday, December 2, 2018

Coffee Hop Day 3- December Delights

Happy Hop Day 3!  I don't know about you, but it has been a busy weekend so far.  But we got a Christmas Tree yesterday, so that was awesome!

So let's get to it, here is my card for today:


This card features an image from Unity Stamps.  I stamped it on watercolor paper and used my Zigs to color it.  I really love the blue Poinsettias, so pretty.  After the watercolors dried, I used my Gina Marie scallop rectangle die to cut it.  I cut another white layer with a larger die.  I mounted all of these in layers with dimensional tape and then put some Martha Stewart paper behind.  Next I came in with my twine and added this chipboard bit from Pinkfresh Studio.  

Here is another shot. 


I feel pretty happy with this card, love the watercolors and the non-traditional colors.  


Well I am making this one a quick one today.  Of course linking this up to the CLC Fall/Winter Blog Hop.  Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!


11 comments:

StampingbugKerry said...

So pretty Katie! Love the colors and the layers. Does the image have the JOY sentiment on the sleeve or did you doodle that? I never noticed that before!

Billie A said...

Pretty card and colors. Like the image and design.

Rebecca Ednie said...

Very pretty. Caught my eye so I had to pop on over and say so!

Verna Angerhofer said...

A beautiful card. Great coloring on it.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the way you've colored this! Very pretty Katie!

~amy~ said...

Oh this is so pretty! Love the fun + fresh colors Katie!

Hetty said...

Wonderful coloring on your cup!

Laura S. said...

Such a pretty and elegant card creation!

Fikreta said...

so pretty card!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is stunning, and I really love the layers

Dandi93 said...

Beautiful cup Katie, the white scalloped layers make it all pop