Monday, December 17, 2018

Falala Llama

Hello Monday!

I have a fun card today that I made for the current SugarPea Designs Mix it up Challenge


This card features the Llama Just Say stamp set.  Such a cute set and not sure it is meant to be a holiday set, but why not?!  I stamped the imaged and colored with my Copics.  It was fun to do it with a holiday colors.  The sentiment and stars are from a separate stamp set from Pinkfresh Studio), I wanted the holiday feel.  The stars were stamped with distress ink and the sentiment was embossed in gold.  The paper is also from Pinkfresh and I cut it using my Avery Elle Wonky Stitches die.  I added this ribbon.  Then I added a layer of red behind to draw out the red in the scarf and stars.  



Here is another shot.  I hope you think it is as cute as I do. 


Thanks for your visit today. 

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh this is fun and I like those pom pom snowballs! Cute card Katie!

Tatiana said...

What a fun and cute idea to add matching 3D embellishments! That lama looks really cool! Thanks for entering into SPD Mix It Up Challenge!!! Hugs, Tatiana

Kerin said...

I love your festive llama and the pom POM's are the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us this month at SugarPea Designs!

Jeanne J. said...

Beautiful card perfect for the challenge! The llama is adorable with that knit scarf around it's neck!