Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Sending Joy

Do you celebrate Christmas?  I obviously do, given all the cards I have shared.  Whatever you celebrate, I hope it is good.

Here is my latest holiday card.


This card features Trinity Stamps Joyeux Noel stamp set. It is such a beautiful image.  I stamped it with Antique Linen distress ink and did a no line coloring with my Copics.  The circle die is from Waffle Flower cut on this shinny red paper from Crafter's Companion.  I mounted it on this amazing bright red paper (I can't remember who makes this).  Lastly, I added ephemera from Pinkfresh Sudio.  I think it is such a pretty combo with the red and gold, I hope you do too.   


Here are a few other shots for you to take a gander at.  

The question is, what do you suppose this deer is looking at?  The stars?  Santa?  Something else? 


Entering this into: Dies R Us Challenge #111

Thanks for visiting today!


3 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG what a cute creation! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Christmas’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cute Katie! I like the sweet little deer and the pretty metallic die cut!

laurie said...

This is adorable! a fun and festive card. Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us!