Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Coffee Hop Day 5- Holly Jolly Christmas

Happy Coffee Lover's Hop Day 5!  Are you linking cards?  More importantly, are you having fun? Here is my card for Day 5. 


This card was easier to make than most of my cards!  No coloring today... though I don't complain when I do color because I love it.  This card features a whole lotta Pebbles Inc. product, almost all the ephemera and the paper.  The coffee cup is from Super Sponsor Fun Stamper's Journey.  It really was just a matter of putting all the pieces together. 


Don't you just love the bits and pieces?  The gingerbread and poinsettia... I especially love the cut and you'll notice I created some of my own lines on the lid and the lovely cup cozy in that pretty red. 

This is my super quick post for today.  


9 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the gingerbread man and the poinsettia. They look great with those papers and the cup.

Billie A said...

So festive and pretty.

~amy~ said...

This is DARLING Katie!

Lisa Elton said...

This is cute, I like the little gingerbread cookie! I just bought wrapping paper for Sweet P's gifts that has gingerbread boys and girls with peppermints!

Laura S. said...

What a classic card design, so wonderful!

Hetty said...

Beautiful card! Love your design.

Fikreta said...

this is so very nice card!

Karen Letchworth said...

The gingerbread man is adorable!

Dandi93 said...

Fun and festive Katie, great images