Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Hufflepuff Christmas

Today I am sharing a magical merge of stamps from two fabulous stamp companies. The reason is because a friend of mine asked me to make a non-traditional Christmas card in the colors of the Harry Potter Hufflepuff House.  Soo.... A little research reminded me that the critter associated with this house  is the badger.



So with this as my inspiration, here is the card I created:



Isn't it cute and perfect for a HP Hufflpuff Christmas?!  The Herringbone paper, the yellow, the sentiments and HP goodies from Trinity Stamps and the Badger from Hello Bluebird.  💛❤💛❤

I made this card by stamping out the Hello Bluebird Badger and his accessories and carefully colored him with my Copics.  I stamped out the stack of books, the chocolate frog and the wand from the Trinity Stamps and colored those as well.  Setting them aside I created my card base.  I don't recall whom makes the herringbone paper, but the yellow cardstock is from SU! and I cut it out using a Lawn Fawn circle die.  I added a layer of acetate with falling snow from Crafter's Companion.  The sentiment is from Trinity's Magical Sentiments set.  It comes with a die cut and I used black foam.  I put it all together and added a little ribbon and wahlah!



Isn't it a magical combination?!

Entering this into:  Dies R Us #111

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Too cute Katie!!

Darlene said...

OMG too cute! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Christmas’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Maria said...

Oh, such a cute Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!