Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Jolly 2

Hoping your Holiday Season has been Merry and Bright!?!  Mine has been wonderful, lots of time spent with family and friends.

I still have quite a few holiday cards to share, so not quite over it from this perspective.  Here is one that I will be entering into Poppy Stamps Challenge. https://poppystamps.typepad.com/poppystamps/challenge/


The main feature of the card are the poinsettias which were stamped on watercolor paper.  I used color burst to add color and then fussy cut hem all out.  The base of the card is plain white card stock.  I used a lined wood mount stamp from I press to make the background with red and green.  The small square is die cur in sparkly white paper with a Lawn Fawn die and mounted.  Next I added the Jolly sentiment which is a Lil Inker die.  Both the sparkly and shiny papers are from Crafters Companion.  Once that was all set I added my poinsettias.  I added little golf pearls in the center and some blue pearls throughout.


That’s all today.  Thanks and Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the sketchy plaid look Katie, this is pretty!

pam said...

Lovely stamping and card design, what a fabulous background.
Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps Challenge blog.
Pam x

Jeanne J. said...

Gorgeous card! I love how the background lines match so well with the poinsettias!