Monday, July 31, 2023

Monkey See Monkey Do


Hey there! Happy Monday to you..  I have a fun card today featuring a new release from RAM Stamps called Monkey Smiles.  It is a super, duper cute image and there are many more that come along with this one and you are going to love them all. 


I printed this card and colored it with my Copics.  I used E33, E35, E21, YR04, Y18, Y13, YG45, YG23, B0000, R81, R83, C1.  Then after I colored the images, I cut out the colored portion using the Catherine Pooler Scallops and Dots Die.   Next I used the Concord and 9th Stitched Stripe Card Front with some colored cardstock and created a pattern on the background.  Then I used foam tape to pop up my image.  I added some Sparkle Gems as my finishing touch. 



It really is adorable and I hope that you like this sweet card!

Here is your RAM Stamps Coupon- KATIEBROOKS

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, could this monkey be any cuter! What a delightful card, Katie!

Red Star said...

I'm thankful for the positive community your blog fosters.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Katie:
Your cards are so cute. I'm having fun just browsing through your blog. I am already a "Follower" here. I'd love to have you "Follow" me as well. I look forward to seeing all of your wonderful Whimsy projects (and all your art, really). Have a blessed week.

Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - My Personal Blog
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - My Challenge Blog - Come Play Along!