Monday, August 4, 2008

MORE Sneak Peak!

OK, so more, yes you said it, more new stamp sets featured here! There is also some of the new in-color paper, but I am not going to tell you which, you will have to wait a few days to see.

This adorable card uses the new Heard from the Heart stamp set. This is the word set at the bottom of the page. Also- there is a new scallop edge punch that is coming out- LOVE THIS!

now this next card is rather creative with the scallop punch. It also features a new hostess set- Window Dressing. It features several accessories that can be placed in/around the window.

And then, there are the adorable sock monkeys. To be honest, I don't really care for sock monkey's in life. However, I think this set is fabo and I love all the accutremonts that come with it. These cards (although I didn't color the one on the left) were a great use of the watercolor crayons and aqua-painter. Fun.



Finally, these last two don't feature much new stuff. Mine is on the right and does have some of the in-color paper and designer series paper. I also made use of my new star punch which I love. I did use part of the Deer Friends holiday hostess set that says little angel, but you may not be able to see it here.



Sorry for the poor picture quality, I think I would have to invest in a new camera to make these better. Happy Stampin!

No comments: