Thursday, February 4, 2010

Puntastic 4 Pack

Do you remember this card that I posted a few weeks ago here- my little love monkey? Well I decided this little guy from the Fox & Friends stamp set needed some of his buddies to come along on a Puntastic adventure! (Yes, very cheesy I know- smile!) So I created 3 more cards to go along and make this a 4 pack gift set. (Appologies about the lighting, one of my lights in my photo studio in a box burned out as I was taking these pictures, will have to get that fixed!)

First we have "Get Whale Soon"....

Next is "You're a Hoot"....

and finally "Lion Heart"...

I thought this made a good 4 pack with some specific cards (love & get well) and a few that can be used for any occassion (thank you, friends, birthday, whatever). I suppose now I'll have to make a gift box and give them to someone! :) Any suggestions about a box or whom I should give these too?
Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are just adorable! Love 'em!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Ha ha ha, these totally cracked me up! Especially "lion heart"!!! Too clever! :)