Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Birthday Decor

If you get my newsletter then you know last week I promised to show all the decorations I made for my little Sophie's 3rd birthday party.  It is Hello Kittyrific!  So, I made a little collage to show you all the fun things that were up at the party. 


We had so much fun!  Sophie and her friends loved playing in the adventure zone at the YMCA.  When we stopped them for cake, their little faces looked just like beets!!! 

I did attempt to make Hello Kitty cake pops but failed miserably.  After 2 hours of trying I decided cupcakes would do just fine, and they did!  I've since looked at the cake pops book and I think there is more to it than I initially thought, and it helps to thoroughly read instructions.... something I am not to good at... so I might try them again, we'll see.

Oh, and you'll note that I included her halloween picture, yep, she was HK!  It is so much easier to bundle these things together when they are so close! :)

Happy Tuesday!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...so dang CUTE!