Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Spectrum Stamping

Usually when I am stamping or making cards, my process starts with some product I want to use, like a specific stamp or paper.  Last weekend I  *REALLY* wanted to make something because I had some free time, but I wasn't feeling all that inspired.  What to do?!  Well, in the most recent issue of Stamp It! Magazine, they featured some fun techniques and so I decided to try my hand at a little spectrum stamping. 
I am not sure if I actually "Spectrum Stamped" in the true sense of the word, but I think you can see there is definitely a band of colors here.  When trying to pick out my paper and stamps I went for my Fox & Friends set that hadn't seen the light of day for a while.  It was fun to color and cut these little guys and out and stack them on top of one another.  Now that I think about it, this might be a good thank you card with some sentiment inside like, "thanks for giving me a lift" or "I can really count on you!", that would be cute.  Anyway, here you have it, some funny colored turtles smelling flowers. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, this is so cute and fun!

Tib said...

Oh I really like this one. Please put something similar in my next order. Thank you. xo

Katie Ann Brooks said...

T- Nope, not something similar, this exact one!