Friday, April 1, 2011

Did you know it is National Grilled Cheese Month?

Me either!  But I was thinking of grilled cheese today and when I went downstairs for a sammy the sign told me it was National Grilled Cheese Month and offered 15% off the grilled cheese!  How's that for serendipity?!  I was pretty excited.  Sometimes it is the little things in life that get you through.
If you are wondering what that has to do with anything, it doesn't other than that my posts are often "cheesy"....get it?!  I know, I know, dumb! :)  Oh well...
It also makes me think of one of the many stamp sets I want.  From Lawn Fawn.  I want Say Cheese and Say Cheese Too (Hubby if you are reading this you can note this under birthday ideas).  I just love the old school polariod camera!  Anyway, check it out.
What does that have to do with today's card?  Nothing at all except some cheese is orange (or yellow) and so are pumpkins.  I know, a stretch but...here is a card I made a few weeks back for a Papercrafts call for halloween cards.  it didn't get selected which is why I am showing it here.  REJECT! :)  But I like it and it was fun to make.  Greeting Card Kids from SU! is one of my fave stamp sets and I enjoyed using the Tim Holtz die that you see at the bottom.

Happy Friday to you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh this is SO cute, Katie! What a great "reject"!

Tib said...

I miss the grilled cheese from downstairs; although I've found a place near my current job that does alright in that area.

Hope all is well. Tirz

Ann Schach said...

I agree with Jackie! A fabulous reject! And hurray for Grilled Cheese Month!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card! Love the cute image and the perfect colors. Hope hubby is reading your post! Great hints! :o)