Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Adventure Bound!

Hi Again!

Here is another entry for the Lawnscaping Challenge #34, which is all about embossing.  I don't know if you noticed, but I love Lawn Fawn and Lawnscaping Challenges!  In fact, LF has a new release of several sets and they are having a contest to win those stamps.  Check it out if you want, but if you don't...well...that just means I have better chance of winning! heh-heh... ;)

Anyway, take a closer look and check out the wording on the Polaroid picture, see how it just pops out!  Now I have to admit that this isn't an original idea, the DP came this way, but I love the idea of embossing part of something.  It gives the paper a bit of a rugged look, maybe even a bit antique.  So fun!  I think I'll be trying this on lots of things going forward and hope you do too!

Best to you and thanks for stopping!

Katie

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

Love your take on the challege! I adore your scene and the way you incorporated the embossing. Lawnscaping is doing a design team call since you enjoy the challenges, you should consider trying out :)