Friday, August 10, 2012

Me and my baby

A week or so ago I was looking at my Paper Crafts mag and was inpired by all the shaped cards the featured.  I thought, how fun are those!  So I decided to make one using my cricut.  Every time I bust that machine out my baby wants to make stuff with me, she loves it!  so she and I chose to make a mailbox from the Create A Critter cartridge.  We made it large size with a black back drop.  We popped it up using dimensionals and cut the remainder of the flap out so that we could actually open the box.  At that point, we decided this card was for Daddy and we had to put little notes inside.  We both made an I love you note, Sophie stamped her own. :)  Once we had all that my little girl wanted to embelish with flowers.  Wallah!  A card for Daddy. We had so much fun making this and Daddy just loved it.  We love you daddy!


I am looking forward to making more shaped cards with my baby in the future. :)

Thanks, for stopping!

No comments: