Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Putting the Spring back in Autumn

Hello all.  Not much to report today.  I just wanted to share a birthday card I made for a friend.  I hope she likes it.  The object for me was to put the Spring back into Autumn!  It is so cold and dreary here in Seattle, that I thought a little sunshine would be perfect for her birthday.  Also want to point out the fun washi tape with the hearts (LOVE)!  What girl wouldn't like these sweet hearts?  And using the trendy tape is so fun!

Of course I used the little fawn from the Paper Smooches Happy Camper Set.  I also used part of a sentiment from Word Salad, I cut off the word "belated" so that it would just read birthday wishes.   And of course it can't be spring with out the little button sun.

Happy Birthday to you Gen!  Hope you have a marvelous day!

1 comment:

gRiSeL™ said...

LOVE this card also!!! SO pretty!!! I'm obsessed with washi tape and this is a great use of it!!! (: