Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Just in the nick of time...

I got a chance to make another card for this weeks Lawnscaping Challenge which was super fun for me.  It is there birthday over at Lawnscaping and I love this challenge blog and Lawn Fawn stamps so I wanted very badly to participate again...and I did just in the nick of time!  I used five of my very favorite sets, but let's be real, they are all my fave, so that isn't hard!  I used Say Cheese, Critters in the Burbs, Admit One, Hats Off to You and the little stars are from Critters Ever After.  I had fun using this pastel pallet, all the DP came from the Happy Day paper pack from My Minds Eye.

Anyhoo, Happy Birthday Lawnscaping!  I love all you do!


1 comment:

Christiana said...

Your card is so cute! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping for our birthday challenge!