Friday, April 25, 2014

Sequin Shaker Hop

Hey!  Tomorrow is the big Sequin Shaker Hop Day over at Pretty Pink Posh!  Are you excited?!  I sure am!!!  Today the Top Dog Dies DT has put together a mini hop in anticipation of the PPP hop tomorrow. Why?  Well because #1 it is going to be fun and #2 Top Dog Dies is offering up one of the prizes for that hop!  Woop-Woop!

OK, here is the Top Dog Dies DT list for the mini hop, be sure to visit each of these fabulous ladies to get inspiration for tomorrow! 
Katie Brooks - You are here!

Here is what I made for our mini hop:


These are large scale gift tags made to go with baby shower gifts.  I used the Top Dog Dies Baby on Board Dies Set.  I cut them out in the DP and then used the negative with a colored layer of blue or pink behind.  Inside of course I have some glossy and satiny sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.  The DP and stamps are from Lawn Fawn.  What do you think?!  I think cute and super easy!



OK, here are the hop details:



Date: The blog hop will start on Saturday, April 26, 2014 at 6AM, PST and will run until Monday, April 28, 2014 at 11:55 PM, PST.
Where: It’s taking place  Pretty Pink Posh blog. They will have a link-up widget where you can link up your project and then hop along and see what others have created.
Who: We want EVERYONE to be involved. If you love sequins and have a blog, you are welcome to join along. Don’t have a blog yet? This is a great time to start one!
Prizes:  There will be prizes offered up by various sponsors, again.  You can see the full list below!  

Oh and one last thing- here is a coupon for a discount on Pretty Pink Posh through tomorrow!  


aEnjoy and thanks for stopping!

54 comments:

Annette Allen said...

oh my these are so awesome.. totally love

monica said...

mi piace

Rose said...

FUN tags :)

wienerhoneymooners said...

Wow!!! Love your preggie shaker!!!

Deepti said...

This is such a stunning sequin shaker tag idea, I just adore this :) brilliant!!

Lisa Elton said...

These are so stinkin CUTE Katie, fun idea!!

Giovana said...

Your shaker mama cards are so clever and beautiful!!

Sue D said...

Cute idea!

~amy~ said...

Love those shaker tags Katie!

Sabrina said...

What cute tags!! just so darling!!

Unknown said...

How fun is this! Your card is just fabulous!

Diane said...

Super cute, love it

Jenny said...

Can you say LOVE??!! I adore tags and this one is a winner Katie!

Hugs,

Jenny

Owl Be Crafty said...

I love love love these! Absolutely adorable and creative!

Unknown said...

Oh my word - what a cute idea - i love these tags!!

Jill said...

Adorable tags, very cute idea to cut out the silhouette to display your sequins.

DoofyJEss2 said...

great card! what a creative way to celebrate an expectant mother!

Tracy said...

These are so fun! I love how you used the die cut shape to be the shaker part!

Celeste Goff said...

Oh my gosh, what clever tags! You worked hard on those!

Thordis said...

Great cards :)

Patt H. said...

What a cute idea! I love these!

D- said...

OH my gosh your tags are ADORABLE!!!
Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
{Would love to have you visit. My entries are #49 and #58 so far}

mtscrapgal said...

Cute, cute cards. Very clever and unique shaker cards. Thanks

Nikki said...

Ha ha, this is so cool! Love your unique tags :)

slbt17 said...

Too CUTE!
Sandra ltb

WhoMom said...

Super cute tags!!! Any Mom would love to get one of these tags. Super special.

Megan McDonald said...

love the die you have used

Miriam Prantner said...

What fun tags! Such a unique shape for a shaker!

Tracey McNeely said...

How totally adorable Katie!

Holly Saveur said...

So fun..a great idea!

Mirella said...

This is an absolutely excellent idea!!! Love this!

Heather said...

how cute!!! great card!

Heather said...

I think I missed this one. Very cute!!!

cm said...

Awesome and brilliant. That's all. Awesome and brilliant x a zillion!
c

Kelly Bee said...

cute tags! Makes me want to create my own shaker tag - the smaller real estate makes it less daunting for me.

Lucinde | Lucilight said...

Cute idea for a shaker card!

Lauren Taylor Made said...

how cute! such a fun idea.

Jennifer Scull said...

this is such a cute idea with that fun die! love it! :)

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Great idea. I love that you made on pink and one blue. TFS

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!!

TracyM #6773 said...

FUN & FABULOUS tags!!!
LOVE your preggie shaker windows, pretty paper and design!!!
THANK YOU for sharing your sweet sequin shaker inspiration!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute tags! Wonderful for a Baby Shower! I love that it's a shaker as well.

Emily Lauritzen said...

Oh my goodness, these are so cute! Such a fun idea!!
<3 Emily L.

Unknown said...

Those are so super cute!!!!

Jennifer Jackson said...

Very cute idea for a shaker! Love it!

Unknown said...

Wow, this is so cute

Petti said...

Great tags!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are fabulous! I love these super sweet shaker tags!

Gaylynn said...

Super fun maternity designs. :)

Mary-Anne V said...

Very cute shaker tag!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG!! How SWEET are these!! I LOVE your Shaker Card Design!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Helen Gullett said...

This is so beautiful and great gift idea for baby shower! Love it!!!

Migdalia said...

WOW!! They are just PRECIOUS!!!
A lovely gift!!
You did an AWESOME job as ALWAYS my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

wienerhoneymooners said...

Okay, again a comment, these are the BEST ever....I am not expecting, nor will ever be(knock wood...right)But I LOVE these..I would use as a bookmarker... I WANT... -kimberly