Monday, June 16, 2014

Thank you!

Just a quick post today to say thank you to my friend Kimberly Wiener!  she sent me this FAN-FREAKIN'-TABULOUS card after I broke my wrist!  It is so beautiful and made me so happy and I instantly felt better!



This week she sent me another RAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Wow am I feeling the love from this fabulous woman! Thank you my friend!


Not that this will be a surprise, but I heard on the radio this am that having support from friends does make the healing process go faster.  No wonder I am able to craft already! :)

Be sure to head over to Kimberly's blog to see more of her wonderful creations- there are so many!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

That Kimberly, she's a rock star :)

Deepti said...

Kimberly is so sweet :)

cm said...

A wonderful gift from a wonderful friend TO a wonderful friend! You girls ROCK!!
Hugs~c