Friday, July 25, 2014

Happy hour with SOUS

Happy Friday!  Friday's really are the best day of the week aren't they?  For one, it is time for the weekend and for two, Stuck on U Sektches die cut challenge fall on Fridays. Yay!

This week SOUS has a fun these for you, just think yummy.... it is Food and Beverage!


My card for this week is another card using that fun Top Dog Dies Party Drinks Die Set.  Clearly I can't get enough of it! (Remember this new release comes out on 7/29...just a few days and it could be yours!!!!) 


Doesn't that look tasty?  Well actually I had a few margaritas myself yesterday, it was my big going away party at work.  They were yummy, I can attest.  Coupled with some good friends, what could be better? 
OK, I hope this has inspired you to come play along with us at SOUS.  Head over to the blog to check out all the wonderful DT projects for more inspiration.
Happy Friday!!!!!

2 comments:

Katy said...

LOVE your card and your sentiment is PERFECT!!!...lol...made me laugh!

Tracey said...

Such a fun card Katie....love it! And I love the occasional margarita too!