Thursday, November 6, 2014

Tiffany Blue Birthday

Today is a good day.  Not sure why, I can just feel it in my bones.  So why not start if off with some Fusion goodness?

Here goes!

Just a little ombre goodness for you to enjoy.

Here is my take on it.



The products include PTI stamp and die, some Authentique paper and some tulle and fun glitter button that I got from my friend Noelle. 

So.... What are you waiting for on this fine day?!?  Head over to Fusion and see all the inspiration and join in on the fun.  You won't regret it!

:)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

You are amazing, Katie! Another beautiful creation!

Kelly Griglione said...

Great idea to use tulle ... lots of volume without the bulk!

Deepti said...

Gorgeous ombré :)

Jeanne J. said...

Katie that background is AMAZING! Im lovin all that pretty blue and how it blends so beautifully. I'm hooked on tulle lately too!

Lynn said...

Fusion goodness for sure. I love the background! And today is a good day!

Wida said...

I want to pluck that button right off and put it in my pocket! :)

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Katie, I like the snippet of tulle and the chunky button!

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely ombre background you created Katie! so pretty!

~amy~ said...

So pretty! Love all the blue!

wienerhoneymooners said...

So gorgeous Katie! Love the stenciling and pom pom!!!!