Friday, December 19, 2014

Top Dog Dies Friday

Hi Friends!  I hope you are enjoying your Friday!  One week until Christmas for those of you that celebrate.  I am looking forward to spending time with my family for the holidays. 

Today I want to share a card I made for one of my friends or family.  I know it is funny, but I can't remember who I gave it to.  I give out so many and they are all different (no two the same) so forgive me for not remembering.  But I did give it to someone who is special to me. :)


This is uses Top Dog Dies Merry Christmas Die Set and Top Dog Dies Snowman Globe Die Set.  I love these dies with this gold matte paper.  I used the Pink Paislee snow Village DP on this, since it had the right hues.  I embelished with the resin flower, gold ribbon and gold pearl dots. 

I hope you enjoyed this post.  I have a tutorial coming up soon over on the Top Dog Dies blog so be sure to check it out. 

Thanks!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is gorgeous!!!! I adore the color combo!
Looking forward to tomorrow♡

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty, love that gorgeous gold!!

Georgiana said...

Nicely done! Great color combination.

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Katie. Love the gold on your card and how you balanced it perfectly.