Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Colour Me #76- When I see an Elephant Fly

Howdy!  Here we are with another Colour Me Challenge. 

This week we are working with a subtle color combination. 


Isn't that a gorgeous image?!  Wow!

Here is what I made this week, a versatile card for a sweet celebration.  Either for a baby shower or a birthday, or something else, you decide.  :)



The elephant together with the bubbles on this card remind me a bit of the movie Dumbo. :)  I had to google the song, "when I see and elephant fly" just for fun.  You can see it here if you want. Enjoy!

For this card I used my newest Avery Elle set designed by Heather Cambell.  It is so darn cute!  I loved stamping it in the Lawn Fawn circle and coloring with my copics.  The SU! designer papers had the perfect colors and I used Blackberry Bliss as my backdrop.  I used some sparkly ribbon for a bit of shimmer and flair.  

Please head on over to the main blog and leave some love for the other DT members.  Then you can visit them each in turn. 


Katie Brooks  (that's me!)

                                                                Have a wonderful day!


9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Awww, this is so cute Katie, darling card!!

stampwithsandy said...

How sweet and adorable is this card?! Love the sweet elephant with his snout full of balloons, and I love the bit of sparkle. Perfect use of the colors, Katie!

~amy~ said...

This is SUCH a cutie pie card!

Tanja said...

I love this cute little elephant

Deepti said...

Awww how adorable !

Julia said...

Oh, I just love that little guy!! Also, super FAB with the colour combo :D

Jenny Engelke said...

Super cute, Katie!!!! I love your reference to Dumbo and the bubbles!

wienerhoneymooners said...

You ALWAYS make me want to join your challenges!!!!!!

Jill Norwood said...

Cutest card ever! Love that sweet elephant!