Sunday, November 1, 2015

SSC113

Hello Friends.  Happy day to you!  I hope you are enjoying this Sunday. 
 
It is Sunday Stamps Day to share another fun challenge with you.  I love, LOVE this image and the colors. 
 
 
 
Blue, that's my color, my fave, fave color.
 
 
 
 
This big bold image from Impress and I did some rock and roll stamping using a combo of Neon Blue from Hero Arts and old and retired Ballet Blue from Stampin Up!.  I used leaves from Walter and Winnie, I used Burnt Brown Sugar and Chocolate Chip to stamp there.  The base CS is also from SU!, Kraft and Marina Mist.  I accented this with a combo of twine and gold tied in a bow on this clip.  Then added the Freckled Fawn wood chips and MME gold enamel dots. 
 
Always love playing with the fun challenges at Sunday Stamps and hope you will come and join us!
 
Thanks for stopping!
 

7 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

hi Katie! an amazing background...sweet card! hope you have a FAB week!

sparkle & shine *~*

Claire Broadwater said...

Katie, I love this big, bold gorgeous flower! It is beautiful! The wooden sentiment is perfect! XX

~amy~ said...

Super PRETTY!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card Katie, I like the wood sentiment!

Annette Elliott said...

Katie, I love your hip and cheery card! Definietly a creative work of art! Nice job with the challenge.

Brandi said...

Wow! Gorgeous flower! It just pops against the card!!!

Unknown said...

Such a bright, fun card!! Love the clip with the bow on it...great accent!!