Thursday, December 10, 2015

Fusion- Season's Greetings

It is the most wonderful time of the year!  Filled with glitter, lights and holiday joy!  

Fusion has a little holiday inspiration for you as well.

 This is fun inspiration isn't it!  So many options with the sketch and the image, can't wait to see what everyone creates. 


Here is my take using the sketch- 


I had fun with this creation, enjoyed using some non-traditional elements.  I started with Cantaloupe CS and used some luscious MME DP that I had been holding onto for just the right occassion.  I love the non-traditional look at the shimmer of the gold.  I then used my SU! Mossy Meadow and cut it using an SU! framelets die.  The fabulous gold glittery deer was already cut, picked it up at my local craft store.  I added the coral ribbon and flower for the finishing touch. 

I hope you enjoyed this card and will visit the Fusion blog to check out all the others and come join us for a fun challenge. 

Thanks for stopping!

Entering this into: 

Virginia's View Challenge- All things Glitter





5 comments:

Julia Aston said...

So pretty with that wonderful patterened paper behind your deer head - love the little flower on him! Juila xx

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful card Katie!

~amy~ said...

♡♡ MINE ♡♡

Deepti said...

Gorgeous !

Karren said...

Fabulous card! I adore that patterned paper - so rich and elegant looking.