Monday, August 8, 2016

Birthday Buddies- Amy-Poo!


It is a glorious day today!  Ms. Amy Tsuruta is having a birthday!  We are here for a fun birthday bloggie hop  complete with a world tour for sweet Amy-Poo.  So buckle your seat belt and hang on for this amazing trip.  


 Here is the flight itinerary in case you get lost along the way: 


FIRST STOP: Direct flight to NYC with Kate https://pinnednpenned.wordpress.com/posts/


Head to CARRIBEAN with Vicki  http://allidoisstamp.blogspot.com/search/label/Birthday%20Buddies




Your next stop is also on the HAWAIIAN ISLANDS- You are here! 


ALOHA!  Welcome to Maui, 2nd largest of the Hawaiian Islands and home to Haleakalā Crater!  One of my fave places to visit on Maui.   But don't worry, we have no eruptions planned for today.... just a party.  Here is my card to Ms. Amy. 




























This card features some MFT stamps that I actually borrowed from Amy.  I thought it fitting to create a card for her using this.  I colored with my Copics and fussy cut out all these bits and layered them to create this nice scene in hopes of transporting Amy to tropical paradise.   

Amy sweet friend, owner of ALL stamps and great walking buddy, I wish you the happiest of days on Earth!



LAST STOP!!! Back to SEA  for some fun with Laura and home!!!!!!   http://inkstampsandpaper.blogspot.com/2016/08/birthday-trip-for-amy.html

Oh, and don't forget to visit the birthday girl and wish her the best of days!


9 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Perfect Hawaiian card! Love the corner flowers too - Amy will love this :)

Toni said...

Super cute!

~amy~ said...

Katie! Pure perfection...I ADORE Maui! Such a sweet sweet card!

tonyamaries said...

Such a pretty card! Excellent job with the copics! I have not made it to the crater yet or Hana. I am hoping to do both on my next trip! LOVE your card!

SugarGem said...

Your Maui inspiration photo is freaking awesome and your card is perfect!!Aloha!

Lisa Lara said...

Totally cute Katie!

wienerhoneymooners said...

ACKKKKKKK LOVE how this looks like AMY!!! LOVE it!!!

Kathryn Lorenzini said...

Hmmmmm.... I think your linkie didn't work because no one commented!!! How could they miss Maui?!!I am glad my flight arrived (just had to go through a different gate!). Thanks for a gorgeous card and for making the hop even better-- I just adore your card and the flowers in the corner!!! Love your statment about the lava-- and thanks for providing the correct lineup in your post! You rock!! <3

Laura Norris said...

I just love your little Hula girl! She is so sweet, perfect for a Hawaii stop! Great job Katie!