Sunday, October 2, 2016

Happy Birthday Lenae!


Well Hello there!  Who doesn't love a beautiful day in October.  There is only one thing that can make it better... that is celebrating sweet Lenae's Birthday!

Here is my card for Lenae featuring Your Next Stamp's Vacation Pheobe:


I chose this for a few reasons: 1) I know Lenae likes YNS (who doesn't they are so cute!) 2) Lenae was recently on a tropical adventure, so it is fitting and 3) I love the sentiments, "Friendships are the best ships of all."  Hopefully Miss L will enjoy this card. :)

Lenae is sweet, kind and generous and an excellent baker!  I hope she doesn't have to make her own cake, but if she does, well I guarantee it will be tasty!

So happy birthday to you Miss L, enjoy the day!

Here is the hop list:




6 comments:

tonyamaries said...

This card is so cute! Excellent job coloring! Lenae will love it!

SugarGem said...

Omg friend"ship" that is such a great statement. I love it! Thank you so much. This is so cute. Can't wait to see you soon.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute scene card - she will love it

Laura Norris said...

What a fun card! SO bright and happy!

~amy~ said...

This is perfect for Lenae! Love the fun + happy colors!

Lisa Lara said...

oh my what a fun card Katie!