Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Birthday Buddies- Happy Birthday Lisa!

Today is a fun day for a Birthday Buddies Blog Hop don't you think?   I do!  Big Happy Birthday to Lisa




I made this card for Lisa using some fun dies from Savvy- flowers and jar.  I really, really, really love the purple thistle, so pretty.  I wrapped a little ribbon around and put it over this journal card from Fancy Pants.  All of it is placed over this lovely embossing folder.

OK, now here is the hop list, be sure to stop by all the ladies blogs and end at Lisa's so you can wish her a fabulous day!


Amy - Toni - Vicki - Kimberly - Tonya
Katie - Laura - Kate
BIRTHDAY GIRL: 

Thanks for visiting!  Again, Happy Birthday Lisa!


8 comments:

tonyamaries said...

Katie this card is so sweet! I love the purple thistle too! This will totally make Lisa smile! :)

Laura Norris said...

What a wonderful bouquet of flowers for the birthday girl. Great job Katie!

~amy~ said...

EEP! You've inspired me, going to play with those dies this weekend.

SugarGem said...

Super cute and cheery!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a FUN die cut arrangement! Lisa will love this~

wienerhoneymooners said...

HOLY gorgeousness!!! I SURE LOVE your card designs!!!! HUGS

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty little bouquet of flowers Katie! This is a pretty birthday card!!

Lisa Lara said...

Thank you sweet Katie. Oh I just love this gorgeous die cut bouquet. So beautiful and fun. Mwah.