Saturday, March 25, 2017

Baby Croghan



Hello all!  Thanks for visiting me for this wonderful blog hop in celebration of Lesley Croghan, her husband and their soon to be baby girl!  A huge congratulations to them and all of their extended family for this wonderful blessing!

I am lucky enough to know Lesley because we are neighbors (sorta...).  OK, not exactly... she lives up in BC, Canada and I live in Seattle.  BUT close enough that I hope one day we get to meet and hang out in person!  I 'met' her by first becoming a fan of her amazing creations and second by joining a design team or two that she was responsible for starting.  She is so creative and so amazing!  Here is my creation for you.


This card features Avery Elle stamps and celebrate die.  I used distress ink to color the sentiment and Copics to color the balloons and elephant.  I used Lawn Fawn paper for the backdrop and front balloon.  

Wishing you, Lesley and family, all the best for your sweet girl!  CONGRATS and HUGS!

Go here to see all the wonderful cards for Lesley! 


5 comments:

Nance said...

Super cute baby card, very bright and cheery and fun! Thanks for being a part of the hop and surprising Lesley!

Marisa said...

Adorable. Love the papers.

Michelle said...

Katie, I'm in love with this little elephant with her gorgeous balloons! What a beautiful card!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the plaid Katie, this is sweet!! Lesley will love it!!

Lesley said...

We are so close and yet so far!!! One day we will meet! Thank you for creating this sweet card and for your friendship over the years!! xo