Sunday, April 30, 2017

Ornate Lace

Happy Sunday!  I have another sneak peak for the Crafter's Companion and HSN May reveal coming on 5/9.  You are gonna love this new 3D embossing folder called ornate lace, check it out. 



I did the quilting technique where I glued several DPs down on CS and then ran them through the embossing folder.  What you see in the middle is the middle of the embossing folder.  Then I ran some white paper through with the folder and cut the lace edges out.  I adhered them to the top of the DP.  Next I put it all on some Cantaloupe colored cardstock. I finished it off with these lovely leaves and a matching bloom.  I love the outcome and the soft spring colors. 

Thanks for visiting and don't forget to CC & HSN on May 9th for the big reveal of all the amazing new products. 



1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful card Katie!