Saturday, June 10, 2017

It's Your Birthday- Get Carried Away!

Today is a special day!  It is the day one of my favorite people in the world was born!  Happy Birthday to you Lindsay Brookhart, I love you dearly SW!



This card was created using distress inks and a cloud die.  Once the background was done I stamped the sentiment.  I stamped and colored my Stamping Bella image with Copics.  Admittedly it was hard to get into those tiny spots!  Once colored I cut using my Scan n' Cut and adhered her using dimensionals.  

This girl emanates many of the characteristics of this friend, she is funny, fun and knows how to have a good time.  Though we don't see each other very much we always have an amazing time together!
Thank you for being such a special friend... and wife! ;)

Hugs, 
Katie



3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable Katie!!!

Toni said...

SW--lol. So cute.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Awesome!!! Totally awesome!