Thursday, October 19, 2017

THD Mid Challenge Inspiration #17

Have you joined us for this month's THD Challenge?  If not you should because the inspiration is just perfect!


Here is my card for mid challenge: 


So cute right?  I love those little Lawn Fawn kids in costumes!  I made this card by using some distress inks in the background with Ranger Mini Blending Tool and a stencil.  I also used the distress to add the purple.  The DP is from Doodlebugs.  I stamped the cutie LF kids and colored them with my Copics.  If you look close you can see where I added a little shimmer with some Wink of Stella.  The final touch is the Doodlebug Matte Sprinkles.






Head on over to the THD blog and check out the creations, then hit the shop and busy yourself these fun supplies.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Who wouldn't love these two cutie patooties more than candy corn!! Darling card Katie!