Saturday, December 2, 2017

Teddy Bear Christmas

I have sooooo many holiday cards to share, I guess I better get on it!

Teddy Bear Picnic or Teddy Bear Christmas?  Christmas please!  Check this out: 


So darn cute and I LOVE this color combo.  The dies and stamps are from Craftin' Desert Divas.  I colored with my Copics.  The sentiment is from Your Next Stamp.  

Don't you just love all the layers and dimension, so fun and cute!  Did I mention cute yet?  If not, let me tell you that bear and it's snowbear are both ADORABLE!

Entering this into: 





5 comments:

~amy~ said...

a-dorable!

Linda said...

Such an adorable card. Fantastic winter scene with the little bears. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling teddy bear with bitty snow teddy - love it! So glad you could join us at Merry Monday!!

Notes by Nina said...

Adorable! Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Lisa Elton said...

This si adorable! Love the snowy sky and the cute little village!