Monday, February 19, 2018

Punxsutawny Phil

 
Hopefully you don't think it is too soon for spring flowers?  I don't.  Though,
I realize Punxsutawny Phil (the groundhog) saw his shadow, meaning 6 more weeks of winter...but I am not buying it!  Sorry Phil!  Meanwhile, it did snow hear 2X in the last week…. grumble.




This card is a fun creation using a Crafter’s Companion digital Stamp.  I colored it using my Spectrum Noir markers.  One thing I notice in using my SN markers is that I tend to start with the dark colors and then add light, where as with other markers I might start light and add dark, eventually ending with light again to blend, but dark to light saves me a step.  The simple frame is cut using a PTI shaker kit frame and some SU! DP.  The sentiment is also from Crafter’s Companion set.

Entering this into:
Challenge up your life- spring flowers

Thanks for visiting today!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute bunny! I like the big ol' daffodil he's holding and the colorful stripes in the background. This is sweet Katie!

~amy~ said...

Such a cutie pie card!

Maike of Maikreations said...

This bunny is just too cute! Love the fun and bright colours as well ;o) Thank you for joining our current challenge at Challenge Up Your Life! Have a wonderful week and happy crafting!
Maike

wienerhoneymooners said...

CUTE!!! So ready for SPRING!!!