Friday, October 12, 2018

Rain or Shine

Making a super quick post today.  I needed to share this cutie pie card using Hello Bluebird Stamps.  The images are just so cute!



Isn't it adorable?  I just love this set.  This sweet girl and her ducky friend.  My daughter loves it to, she came by and made a loud squeak when she looked at the duck.  Obviously the HB are the main images.  I stamped and colored them using my Copics and cut them with my Scan n' Cut. I used this light blue base and cut it using my Avery Elle Wonky Stitches die.  I stamped the raindrops and puddles directly on the blue.  

I am entering this into: 






4 comments:

Joyce said...

This is adorable. I would love to have an umbrella just like the one on your card. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Lisa Elton said...

This is just as sweet as it can be!!

Gerrina said...

Sweet and beautiful colourful! An umbrella like this one would make the rain less awfull :) Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

sandie said...

Congrats for getting Honours at Time Out x