Wednesday, June 26, 2019

The Rabbit Hole Designs- Caffeinated Narwhal

Are you enjoying the new release hop for The Rabbit Hole Designs? I have been having lots of fun and can't wait for you to see today's set- Caffeinated Narwhal and associated cards. Here is a snapshot of the two I made.



These caffeinated critters totally crack me up!






A green narwhal... a little weird?  Maybe, but why not.  I sometimes feel a little ill in the morning before coffee, so that is what inspired this.  

To make this I stamped my image and colored it with my Copics.  I used my Scan n' Cut to cut it out and set it aside.  Next I found this blue card base and cut it to side and set it down.  Then I cut out this vellum layer using this background plate die.  i adhered it to the base and added white marks with my gel pen to make them look like bubbles.  The sentiment is from the Perfectly Blended stamp set. Lastly, I added these fun bubble like embellishments. 





My next card was one I was working on after a rough day at work.  I was channeling my frustration into this card.  To make it, I started by stamping the image.  I added extra polkadots along this one's back.  I colored everything in with my Copics and cut them out.  You'll notice that I cut out an extra tooth/horn and popped it out.  I also added glitter there and to the backside of the Narwhal. Next, I cut a white base to 4.25X4.25.  I die cut a circle and used the exterior as a template and added distress inks on the inside to make the blue circle.  Then I splattered some white paint and sparkle pen on top.  When it was dry, I stamped the image behind, as I would pop the cut out version out.  I ran the base through my die cutting machine with an embossing folder. I added the Narwhal with foam tape. Lastly, I distressed a few bits of white paper, stamped the sentiments and added them to the card.  The MagicalAF is from Caffeinated Unicorn



You can find the Caffeinated Narwhal set 👉 here. 




Here is the full hop line up for you:
The Rabbit Hole Designs Blog
Amanda Stevens
Martha Lucia Gomez
Lisa Golzbein
Katie Brooks 👈 you are here
Shanna Slater
Niccole Kulig
Maria Russell

Every order placed will be eligible for a 10% discount. Discount Code TRHD2019 this code will only be accepted until Friday 06-28-2019. EXCLUDES Dies and Crafters Essentials. Not applicable to previous orders. May be used more than once. Does not apply to shipping and tax. GIVEAWAYS: To celebrate day 1 inspiration The Rabbit Hole Designs is giving away the stamp set Caffeinated Narwhal to one lucky winner. Winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on participating blogs, so make sure to visit each stop and leave a comment. Leave comments by 11:59 pm PST 06-27-2019 on all participating blogs. Winner will be announced on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog 06-28-2019.


Well, thank you again for hopping with us. We hope you enjoyed and will head over to The Rabbit Hole Designs shop to stack up on some stamps!




9 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

Ahhhhh so fun! I love how you made him green! Great sentiments and card design!

Kelly Parker said...

Love your cards, the narwhal is awesome! I just love the curlers in her hair!

~amy~ said...

I adore these and of course, the green narwhal!

sharon g said...

Your backgrounds are WONDERFUL!!!!!!! I really love the bubbles. Great job.

surprise me said...

Great colors!

JourneyCoachJenn said...

Ha! The green Norwhal made me smile😁! True!

Moongirl said...

The bubble die cut is so fun!

Kelly said...

love your green narwhal!! your backgrounds are awesome too!

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome backgrounds on your cards! Great job!