Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Gummy Bears

Happy Wednesday!  I am back again with another card using the Whimsy Stamps Sugar Rush Kit.  But... by the time you read this they may be gone!!!  GAH!  Once they sell out, they sell out.  So if you still want one, GO, GO, GO! 

I have another card today with a bit of a masculine spin because I like to share the versatility of this kit. 


I am kinda drooling a little bit.  LOL.  But those bears are so cute, I am not sure I could eat them. 

So to make this, I started with a standard size A2 card.  I took some of the paper from the kit and trimmed it to 4 X 5.25 and adhered it to the base.  Next I stamped my bunch of gummy bears from the Sweet as Sugar set using Ink on 3 black and colored them with my Copics (RV04, R02, R08, R35, B000, B02, B05, Y13, Y15, YR02, YR04, YR07, FYG2, YG11, YG13). I cut them out and stamped a few extra to scatter around my card.  Then I stamped the Candy Jar from the Sugar Rush set and used a little BG10 for highlight.  I cut it out and placed all my elements on the DP.  Next, I stamped my sentiment on a strip of turquoise paper.  I stapled it onto my card for more of that guy feel. 


Feeling inspired?!  Want the kit?!  Then better snap to it!  Go HERE.




Thanks for visiting me today!  Hope you have a great one. :)





1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable Katie!