Friday, September 25, 2020

Grand Mesa


Hey, happy Fri-YAY!  I don't know about you, but I am sooo ready for the weekend.  But first, let me share a gorgeous scenic card with you. 


This card is fairly simple to make, it only has one stamp from the new Create a Scene- Mountains stamp set from Whimsy.  It is a lovely and versatile set and it had me when I saw the desert mountain.  I went to college in Colorado so it takes me right back there. One of my first kayak trips was along the Colorado river. So beautiful there. 

I made this one by stamping the image on white and coloring with my Copics.  Then I cut it out.  Next, I stamped one along the background and used distress inks to create a more Mesas in the background and some whispy clouds.  I mounted my front layer using foam tape.  Then I cut it to 4X4 and cut a kraft base to 4.25 X 4.25.  A small card, but big impact!



Just a quick post today, but I hope you like it!  Thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Ummm... WOW!! This looks like a post card, so pretty!