Sunday, December 27, 2020

Birfday!

Hey Friends!  Did you check out the awesome Whimsy Stamps and Shimmerz hop last week on Instagram?  Well if not, you should because there is some super fun product and creations to share.  You can find my link here

So let me share my fun creation with you.  I made a fun and bright birthday card using some amazing products.  



I made this card by stamping the dragons from Birfday Party Dragons and Dragon Christmas Cheer in versamark and embossing with black embossing powder from Wow on Watercolor paper!  Then I used a bit of Zigs and a Lot of Shimmerz paints to color them (Pixie Dust, Gold Glimmer, Crimson Tide, Jilted Jade, Key Lime and Magenta to add more color and some glittery shine.  I let them dry and cut them out. Next, I used the Slimline Film Strip in black.  I used one of the comic paper packs for the backdrop.  I put it all together on a white slimline base.  I mounted my dragons with foam tape.  Then I stamped and embossed the sentiment and placed it. 



Here is a close up so you can see some of the amazing shimmery goodness.  So fun and lovely!

That's all for today, I have just been so buried in the holiday's and with work that I needed a break so I could share.  Hope you like it and thank s for visiting!

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

How CUTE are they! This is so much FUN!